We run a number of regular groups which give people the chance to learn new skills, make friends and socialise. New members are always welcome so give us a call to find out more.
Here are some of the things currently on offer:
- Knit ‘n’ natter
- Exercise classes
- Board games
- Book group
- Walking group
- Technology Group: for more information on this group click here
- Social Inclusion Group: for anyone who is interested in local and national campaigns covering everything from road crossings and “A” boards to shared spaces.
- Socialeyes: a fun and friendly group for people of working age to meet and participate in social events.
We also hold information sessions and courses, including:
- Coffee & Information sessions, where you can ask questions and meet other people living with sight loss in a relaxed setting over a hot drink
- Finding Your Feet courses, designed to discuss the challenges of living with sight loss with people who have been through it. These courses are open to anyone including friends and family.
- IT training sessions, both one-to-one and in small groups focusing on mobile technology
- One-off workshops and visits by technology companies
- Consultation meetings where you can have a say on local issues
Details of all our activities can be found on the Events page or you can telephone 01904 636269 for more information.
To make a donation please click below
To find out more about volunteering please click below
To sign up to our quarterly newsletter please click below
For more information on other local and national services click below